26. F Damage
27. B associated
28 .M sources
29 .D constant
30 .G described
31 .E control
32 .H equals
33 .K regularly
34. I exclusively
35 .O vehicles
36-40 DBGFI 41-45 FCJEG
36. More than half of the food Americans eat is factory-produced
37.There is a special program that assigns doctors to give advice to shoppers in food stores.
38.There is growing evidence from research that food helps patients recover from various illnesses.
39. A healthy breakfast can be prepared quickly and easily.
40.Training a patient to prepare healthy fod can change their life.
41. One food-as-medicine program not only prescribes food for treatment but teaches patientshow to cook it.
42. Scott is nat keen on cooking food herself thinking it would simply be a waste of time43. Diabetes patients are advised to eat more plant-based food
44.Using food as medicine is no novel idea but the movement is making headway these days.
45. Americans high rates of various illesses result from the way they eat.
46. How could california's drought crisis be solved according to some researchers?
B- By drawing water from the depths of the earth
47. What can be inferred about extracting water from deep aquifers?
B - It was not considered worth the expense
48. What is mentioned as a consequence of extracting water from deep underground?
A- The sinking of land surface
49. What does the author say about deep wells?
D- They provide a steady supply of freshwater
50 What may happen when deep aquiters are used as water sources?
C- The cost may go up due to desalination.
51. What does the author want to show with the example of AlphaGo's victory?
D- Computers can become highly inelilence
52. What does the author 'mean by Al machines acting ethically?
C- They make sensible decisions when facing moral dilemmas.
53. What is said to be the bigger challenges facing humans in the AI age?
B- How to ensure that super- intllient AI machines act ethically.
54. What do we learn about Microsoft's 'chatbot' Taylor?
A- She could not distinguish good from bad.
55. What does Eric Schmidt think of artificial intelligence?
D- It will be here to stay whatever the outcome.